Saturday, January 19, 2008

In Memory of TK Goree

I was asked to help a family remember a fallen hero. TK Goree served our country in Iraq as a firefighter in Paris, TX. Early this past week he lost his life unexpectedly, I believe due to injuries from his service in Iraq. I have no details but what I do know is we all owe a debt of gratitude to this 29 year old father of 3 who gave his life serving us.

It is my hope these images will somehow help the family cope with this loss, or on some level show them how much the world cares for them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rocky said...

T.K. was my cousin and I was uable to come to Texas for the funeral... this at least allowed me to see some of it. Thanks for posting these.